Baby Spinach Salad
1. Preheat oven to 135 C. Line a cookie sheet with wax paper. Spray the wax paper with cooking spray.
2. Beat egg white until stiff. Add brown sugar and vanilla. Stir until smooth. Mix in pecans and stir until coated. Pour the nuts onto the prepared cookie sheet.
3. Bake until browned, approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
1. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with a wire whisk
1. Empty the Spinach out of the bag into a large mixing bowl. Next take the Dried Cranberries and chop them very finely and place into a shallow bowl. Now take the Goat’s Cheese log, and slice into ½ inch disk. Now roll the Goat’s Cheese disks into the cranberries until well coated.
2. Now Pour half the dressing onto the Spinach leaves and mix thoroughly. Reserve the other half for future use. Transfer the mixture into a decorative serving bowl, sprinkle with the Candied Pecans and Cranberry Crusted Goat’s Cheese and enjoy!